Paul Papadatos Innovation Youth Centre Director is a Highly skilled youth and community services professional with over 20 years of experience. Worked in roles from direct client services and team leadership to senior management. In every role He has always sought to measurably improve the circumstances of the individuals and communities he serves. Paul holds a Master of Business Administration, Bachelor in Youth Studies, Diploma in Community Development, Diploma in Youth Work, Cert IV in Training and Assessment and a Cert III in Sports Coaching in Martial Arts. His skills include the capacity to build and nurture cohesive groups that believe in their work and are able to:
• Clearly communicate their value proposition in a compelling way.
• Share ideas and skills inclusively within the team and with service users.
• Create a culture of innovation and measurable success.
* Empower young people and create positive measurable social change.
• Build strong networks of supportive influencers and empowered residents.
• Deepen connections with stakeholders to achieve goals.
Throughout his career, he has served people from diverse backgrounds, including LGBTI, CALD, ATSI, who experience significant challenges across mental health, substance abuse, homelessness and unemployment.
He developed strong networks with professionals to create positive outcomes. These include building effective partnerships with schools, police, DHHS, legal services, health & mental health services, government departments, funding bodies, community agencies, traders and sporting clubs.